Friday, October 14, 2011

Finished Animatic!

Hi folks,

Here's the animatic for song 6, "I'm Not Into You!" This is the final animatic!! Hooray! I'll upload a continuous animatic of the whole film shortly. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!


I've finally finished the shot list. I'll rate and schedule the shots this weekend. The official shot count is 191, not including credits or the possible Leonard Maltin intro.

This means I have to finish a minimum of 10 shots per week, which, as Careen has pointed out to me, is a lot. My backup plan is to cut Elixir at Wixor, which I really don't want to do, so I'll see how the first week of animation goes and adjust my schedule accordingly. If I can get 10 shots done next week -- and not just little ones -- I'll be off on the right foot.

(There are 42 B-priority shots, which means I can cobble together a film with only 149 shots plus 1 or 2 bridging shots if time runs out.)

Voice recording is on Saturday! I hope we get what we need! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment