Monday, October 10, 2011

1st Animation!

Hi folks,

I'm proud to post the first animated shot of Ladies Knight!! It goes by quick, so keep your eyes peeled:


What do ya think? I'm really, really excited, because it took less than three hours to animate, and I had a lot of fun. Up until now, I didn't have a true test of Ladies Knight's "puppet" system of animation, and now I'm relieved to know that it works! I believe that even the full 8 1/2 minute film might be possible under this system.

What do you think?? Am I being overly optimistic here?

(See the previous post for my new animatics!)

1 comment:

  1. Overly optimistic? Not at all! But it doesn't hurt to keep pressuring yourself and always think you're behind schedule so that you'll be motivated to work even harder. That's what I try to do. Just refine your system a little more and you'll be able to complete all of your shots on time.

    It's great to know that you've been able to complete the animation so quickly. The reaction shot is very crisp and the colors look fantastic as well. Love the secondary animation on the nose.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete