Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Update

Hi folks!

Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving! I had a lot of fun hanging out with the family.

Luckily, I got a few chances to animate. I finished the character animation for shot 12 and got halfway through shot 14.  I don't have time for an export since I'm about to get on the plane back to LA, but I have something even better to share.

Below is the rough orchestration for "She's Not Into You" (which Ryan just sent me) and I can't resist sharing it. The tap-dance sounds and many of the instruments are placeholders, but it gives you an excellent preview of what the final recording will sound like. I do not plan to shorten it. With music like this, I think the number is going to be a blast to animate and a blast to watch. (As long as audiences can endure my singing, which will be pitch-corrected, reverbed, etc. etc. to make it tolerable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment