Monday, February 13, 2012

Song 5 Backgrounds

Hi folks,

This weekend I took a break from tap-dancing (my legs are tired) and finished many of the backgrounds for Song 5, "Kissin' Spree."

(I did return to tap-dance animation on Sunday, and I should be done with all of the tap-dancing by classtime on Wednesday. I'll upload a video before class.)

Here are the new backgrounds.


Before the song starts, during the dialogue, the castle is gray and yellow.


During the song, the color scheme transitions to bright purples and reds. Why? I have no idea.







This one's an overhead view of Knightly and the Princess dangling from the ledge.



Looking down on the Dragon as he flies upward toward camera during the song's climax.


The reverse shot, looking up at the Dragon.


Since backgrounds don't take me nearly as long as animation, they're a great way to catch up on points after a long tap-dance shot. There may be another batch of backgrounds coming this weekend.

Stay tuned for new animation Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. These look stunning and VERY dramatic! I am looking forward to seeing the characters in the BGs!

    ReplyDelete