Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Animation & More Updates

Hi folks!

Here is a link to the latest animation progress!

Hope you had a great break. Mine was mixed. At first it was relaxing and productive and family-filled, but then I got sick for a week, which was neither relaxing nor productive nor family-filled.

However, I got a lot done before then, including the Dragon puppet, several backgrounds for Song 2 (including FX animation), and most of Song 1.

I also found a way to write Song 4, Elixir at Wixor, out of the script. This is a sad farewell, but we all saw it coming, and story-wise and schedule-wise, I think it's for the best. I will try to work one of the Wizard's lines in as an owl at the end of Song 3.

Also over the break I upgraded the RAM in my computer, which has sped up the animation process.

Here is the Dragon's puppet sheet. He's now ready for animation!



These BGs transition from the bright blues & greens of Song 1 to the sinister purples (and later yellows) of Song 2...



Shot 13 has a lot of FX animation in it which, luckily, can be reused in almost every shot of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment