Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Complete Revised Animatic!

Hi folks,

For the first time in months, I've uploaded a complete animatic -- the whole film from start to finish! Check it out at this Vimeo link! (Password: knightly)



It runs an unwieldy 9 minutes including credits. This is about a minute longer  than I had expected. I'll be looking for places to make cuts, especially in places where the story is lagging. (Keep in mind that the intervals between songs may seem a little extra tedious, lacking music or animation.)

A couple of lines are still missing. They will be recorded on Thursday.


Changes to the story include the removal of Elixir at Wixor, as well as an overhauled ending. What do you think of the story changes? Are they working? It's getting close to picture lock, so speak now or forever hold your peace!


The credits are just a start. They may need significant adjustment in both in form and content. If I have time at the end, I'll illustrate the pages of the credits. Let me know if you know of any changes needed in the credits. Also, I am still deciding whether to go by "Joe" or "Joseph."

Thanks for watching, those of you who can endure the entire 9 minutes! I welcome your helpful suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. After seeing this fully, I got to say I enjoyed it thoroughly. The ending seemed very appropriate, maybe a small hint to the Princess' feelings for Doofus right at the beginning after he pulls Knightly and her form the cliff might be in order (something like a bat of the eyelids) just to help emphasize and hint at it.

    I think for credits Sir Joseph simply has to be the choice for this. Suits the piece much nicer. ;)

    ReplyDelete